cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Graham_Gobell
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi all,

Hope somebody can help. When I do a search for an Asset it displays the info, ie Details of the PC, Op System Last User, Uptime etc.

Is there a way that I can also see what monitors (by type) is attached to that particular device.

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Please double-check whether the MONITOR item is enabled for scanning in the Lansweeper web console under Configuration\Scanning Setup\Item Wait Time and rescan your machines by clicking the Assets link at the top of the web console, ticking the upper checkbox and hitting the Rescan button on the left. You can view the progress of your scan request under Configuration\Scanning Setup\Scanning Queue.

If this does not resolve the issue, contact support@lansweeper.com and provide:
  • Description of the problem.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • Screenshot of the Config\Display\Monitor section of one problem computer's Lansweeper webpage.
  • Output of this tool, run on the *same* problem client machine.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We haven't heard back from you regarding this issue, so we'll consider this resolved and move this topic to Old Lansweeper Questions.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Please double-check whether the MONITOR item is enabled for scanning in the Lansweeper web console under Configuration\Scanning Setup\Item Wait Time and rescan your machines by clicking the Assets link at the top of the web console, ticking the upper checkbox and hitting the Rescan button on the left. You can view the progress of your scan request under Configuration\Scanning Setup\Scanning Queue.

If this does not resolve the issue, contact support@lansweeper.com and provide:
  • Description of the problem.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • Screenshot of the Config\Display\Monitor section of one problem computer's Lansweeper webpage.
  • Output of this tool, run on the *same* problem client machine.
Graham_Gobell
Engaged Sweeper II
Susan

Thanks

But if it is not, how would I get it to show, what would I need to do in the Configuration settings
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
A Windows computer's monitors should, by default, be listed as separate assets in the computer's Summary tab, under Relations. They should also be listed on the computer webpage under Config\Display\Monitor.