cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michaelh
Engaged Sweeper
Hey everyone. I'm new to Lansweeper and I'm trying to evaluate the Premium version, which advertises SQL server and database inventory. Does this mean that I can use Lansweeper to view information such as database names, tables, size of tables, etc.? Is this something I need to build a custom report for?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper will scan the database names and sizes, but not the names or sizes of individual tables. A sample screenshot of the information returned can be found attached to this post. Instructions for setting up a report can be found here.

Keep in mind that capturing this SQL Server information requires the SQL Server WMI provider to be installed. See this and this knowledge base article.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
michaelh
Engaged Sweeper
Okay, thank you very much.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
Lansweeper will scan the database names and sizes, but not the names or sizes of individual tables. A sample screenshot of the information returned can be found attached to this post. Instructions for setting up a report can be found here.

Keep in mind that capturing this SQL Server information requires the SQL Server WMI provider to be installed. See this and this knowledge base article.