cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rich_martinez
Engaged Sweeper
I'm trying to build a report that will give me the relations between individul users and assets. I'm also wanting to put other asset based information in the report but the report will not return any info. What am I doing wrong?

Select Top 1000000 tblADusers.Username,
tblADusers.Userdomain,
tblAssets.Lastseen,
tblAssetUserRelations.Username As Username2,
tblAssetUserRelations.Userdomain As Userdomain3,
tblAssetUserRelations.Userdomain As Userdomain2,
tblAssetUserRelations.Username As Username3,
tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssetUserRelations.AssetID As AssetID1,
tblAssets.Username As Username1,
tblAssets.Domain,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tblADusers.Name,
tblADusers.Description,
tblADusers.Department,
tblAssetCustom.AssetID As AssetID2,
tblAssetCustom.PurchaseDate,
tblAssetCustom.Warrantydate,
tblAssetCustom.Serialnumber
From tblAssets
Inner Join tblAssetUserRelations On tblAssets.AssetID =
tblAssetUserRelations.AssetID
Inner Join tblADusers On tblADusers.Username = tblAssetUserRelations.Username
And tblADusers.Userdomain = tblAssetUserRelations.Userdomain
Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID

Thanks,
Rich
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
There is nothing syntactically wrong with the report. The most logical explanation for the problem is that you simply haven't defined any asset/user relations. Note that asset/user relations must be manually created, by hitting the Edit Asset button on asset pages.

If you are trying to list your computers' last logged on user instead, remove tblAssetUserRelations from your report and link tblADusers directly to tblAssets, on both the Username and Userdomain fields.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ibrahim_hamid
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, I did try what you mentioned but it actually showed me lesser assets. I have 899 assets but when linking to the tblADusers, it shrinks the list to 600+. Is there any possibility to have all assets?
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
There is nothing syntactically wrong with the report. The most logical explanation for the problem is that you simply haven't defined any asset/user relations. Note that asset/user relations must be manually created, by hitting the Edit Asset button on asset pages.

If you are trying to list your computers' last logged on user instead, remove tblAssetUserRelations from your report and link tblADusers directly to tblAssets, on both the Username and Userdomain fields.